The Sister Circle is a group of individuals who make a commitment to help preserve the history of the women’s movement in Pittsburgh for future generations. Membership in the Sister Circle is a two-year leadership commitment. Membership begins with a minimum, tax-deductible contribution of $1,000 ($500 per year for two years). Checks from small family foundations will be accepted. Donors who make a tax-deductible gift receive the following benefits:
- Invitation to two special events each year;
- Invitation to an exclusive preview of the major multimedia exhibit featuring the comprehensive history of the women’s movement in Pittsburgh; and
- Recognition in perpetuity as leadership donors to the In Sisterhood projects.
Any total gift at or above the minimum – exclusive of admission to special events and sponsorships – will be recognized in the Sister Circle. Recognition levels include:
- $10,000 (minimum $5,000 per year)
- $8,000 (minimum $4,000 per year)
- $6,000 (minimum $3,000 per year)
- $4,000 (minimum $2,000 per year)
- $2,000 (minimum $1,000 per year)
- $1,000 (minimum $500 per year)
- ______ Other
To join the Sister Circle, please send a check (payable to the “YWCA” with “In Sisterhood” on the memo line) to In Sisterhood, 5001 Baum Boulevard, Suite 695, Pittsburgh, PA 15213.